NassifMD 2 - Step Radiance Resurfacing Peel
Nassif MD® Micro-Spa Radiance Resurfacing Peel
Unleash the power of vitamin C, AHAs, BHAs and peptides with this Radiance Resurfacing Peel. Inspired by Dr. Nassif’s medical spas, the first step of this two-step process is a mask with vitamin C crystals which exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Then followed by the Radiance Activating AHA/BHA Gel, formulated with lactic, salicylic and mandelic acid to purify pores and rejuvenate skin. Plus, with DermaxylTM to smooth wrinkles, stimulate cell regeneration and repair damage, and Gulf Stream Sea Water to soothe and hydrate, skin will be brighter and have a more youthful look and feel.
What It Is:
This innovative treatment uses the power of Vitamin C, AHA’s, BHA’s and peptides to transform the skin. Inspired by facial skin resurfacing treatments in Dr. Nassif’s medical spas, this quick & easy two-step system:
- Helps slough away dead skin cells, dirt and debris, and unclog pores.
- Improves cellular turnover, helping to enhance the look of skin texture & smoothness.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone.
- Provides potent antioxidant protection.
- Helps optimise the skin barrier function.
- Can be used 1-2x weekly.
Step 1. Radiance Resurfacing Mask Vitamin C Crystals: Apply a teaspoon-sized amount to clean, dry skin as if you are applying a mask. Avoid eye area. Gently massage (do not scrub) in a circular motion for approx. 60 seconds. Massage less for sensitive skin. Dampen skin slightly, if needed, to apply crystals more easily.
Step 2. Radiance Activating AHA/BHA Gel: Using a generous teaspoon amount in your palm, gently massage onto fingertips & apply over the crystal mask. During activation, a warming sensation & a white foam will appear. For sensitive skin, let foam rest 2-3 minutes for ingredients to absorb. For normal & oily skin, continue to massage during this time for extra exfoliating benefits. Rinse thoroughly.
* Foaming action may vary by individual as each of us have a unique skin pH. This has no impact on the effectiveness of the product.
- L-Ascorbic Acid Crystals - Exfoliate and revitalise the skin, helping even out the appearance of skin tone and sloughing away dead skin layers that can cause the complexion to look dull and rough.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (BV-OSC) - A stable Vitamin C derivative that helps brighten the skin, even out skin tone and improve the appearance of skin texture.
Dermaxyl™ - A smart peptide, it is an anti-aging, wrinkle smoothing and cutaneous barrier repair ingredient. It stimulates cell communication and then repairs the age-related skin damage.
Antioxidants - Vitamin E and Vitamin C help fight free radical aggressors.
- AHA Complex - from Lactic Acid gently exfoliates for improved cellular turnover, helping improve the appearance of skin tone, texture and smoothness.
- Salicylic Acid - A member of the Beta-hydroxy acid family, it is used to exfoliate dead skin cells, treat acne breakouts, reduce inflammation, and improve overall skin texture.
- Gulf Stream Sea Water™ - With soothing essential minerals, it improves skin hydration, boosts skin barrier function, soothes inflammation and minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.